Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Things

This is adapted from Facebook and inspired by Fay

Rules: you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I like to think that I could survive on sugar confections alone - particularly cake, pie, pudding, real Pepsi (the kind you get in Europe or Mexico), and newly acquired passion -- red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting from Sprinkles.

2. I hate acting my age.

3. I could watch kids' movies all day, every day. "The Brave Little Toaster" comes to mind... also the original "Parent Trap," any and all Pixar movies ever made, "My Robot;" seriously, the list can go on for days.

4. I must have listened to Matchbox 20's "Yourself or Somebody Like You" at least 1000 times in high school.

5. I think women are far sexier than men.

6. I hate running - hate it - but when I have an occasional "good day" I get such an endorphin rage that I tell myself I will run again tomorrow, which inevitably is never as satisfying.

7. I too (Fay) still have to recite the alphabet to remember the order when I’m looking things up in a reference book. I also count on my fingers.

8. I take candy - especially the peach gummy Os - out of the open plastic buckets in the grocery store. Some people call it stealing; I call it a tasty snack.

9. I despise Pomeranians.

10. Britney will forever be my favorite pop star.

11. I have eaten ostrich meat (it was not good).

12. I read every Anne Rice book I can get my hands on, even though everything after Witching Hour has been a huge disappointment.

13. One of my pet peeves is bad spelling.

14. I eat boiled pasta with nothing on it but ketchup, and it is delicious.

15. I would rather suffer from a cold or the flu than take cough syrup or NyQuil. Just the thought of it is making me want to throw up a little.

16. I wish I did not have to think about whether I want kids or not until at least my 40s.

17. I watch cooking shows while running on the treadmill.

18. I used to think I was going to marry Zach Braff.

19. I think the sexiest instrument to listen to is the cello, and the prettiest language is Farsi.

20. I am getting an IPhone this weekend; and I'm pretty sure my next computer will be a Mac.

21. One day, I will write a book, and it will be awesome. The subject and/or genre is yet to be decided upon.

22. The funniest person I know is my bf's six-year old niece.

23. My favorite male character from literature is Francisco D'Anconia from Atlas Shrugged.

24. I want to travel to all fifty states. So far I have been to CA, AZ, NV, HI, NE, and most of the New England states, though I would love to go to all of them again.

25. Today is my four-month anniversary of working at Stanford.

1 comment:

  1. Chris bought me an iPhone for our anniversary, and I am in luuuuuuuuuurve. :)

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete