Saturday, November 1, 2008

Post Halloween Boos

NO kiddies came trick-or-treating last night! None! I was very sad and disheartened for some reason. I am ready to feel some festivity, and it saddened me that they stayed away. Granted, it was raining on and off and the wind was strong enough to carry some of the smaller kiddies away, but still. Yesterday I had spent 5 minutes deliberating whether I should get a pumpkin, and decided against it. GOOD! I would have been even sadder if I had a pumpkin and no one came trick-or-treating.

The worst part is that I had stocked up on candy, and now there are bags of M&Ms and Three Musketeers and Candy Corn laying around, and I can't stop eating! Ungrateful children! They probably knew they were going to get M&Ms and Three Musketeers, and so they made their parents take them to Menlo Park or Atherton where who knows what those people give away as treats. Maybe gold-covered raisins or Mini Coopers.

To make myself cheer up, I look at this picture. I think it may be the one SW was trying to show me on Facebook yesterday. If it isn't, I'm sure she'll appreciate it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment